Hylosil® Instant Gasket
ACETOXY CURING ENGINEERING GRADE RTV SILICONE SEALANT
Product LeafletHylosil® Instant Gasket
Hylosil Instant Gasket is a Room Temperature Vulcanising (RTV) general purpose silicone sealant. Once applied the compound reacts with atmospheric moisture, to form a tough, durable rubber seal. It has excellent adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics and plastics. The compound has large gap filling properties which makes it ideal for application to non-machined surfaces and even as cast surfaces.
Hylosil Instant Gasket is resistant to oil, water and lubricants. It will remain flexible to withstand vibration.
- Room temperature vulcanising (RTV) silicone compounds
- High-performance engineering grade sealants
- Used in the automotive industry and for original equipment manufacturing
- Can also be used for a variety of applications
- Particularly suitable for high strength applications
- Good resistance to oils and aqueous anti-freeze agents.
Product SizesPack size – 40ml Blister Card, 40ml carton.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Surface should be clean, dry and free from contamination such as oil or grease. Once applied in Gasket applications, the joint should be assembled without delay.
Typical Physical Properties
|Product||Colour||Cure System||Skin Time (Mins) @
23°C & 60% RH
|Temp Range||Extrusion Rate
3mm orifice @60PSI
|Instant Gasket||Clear||Acetoxy||6||-40°C to +240°C||78g/min||1.9N/mm²||460%||22°|
Technical & Safety Documents
Other languages available upon request
Enquire About This Product